Thursday, May 27, 2010

Christmas - oops I mean Andrew's birthday

I know there are many of you that wish you could have been here for Andrew's birthday, I did my best to capture the day's festivities and I hope it makes you feel like you were here. I assure you that your presence was felt, as Andrew was filled with joy through your love and wonderful wishes - and of course your gifts:)

Here is some video I captured of Andrew opening up some of his gifts. My camera battery died towards the end, so I apologize if I did not get record of him opening up your gift. As you will see, he loved everything he got. Now the new task at hand is getting him to share his new things with James so that we don't have World War III ;)


Apparently a couple people got the same memo for Spiderman wrapping paper:)














this is Andrew's IronMan Face




A book "This is Paris" from Auntie Lynanne and Uncle Brett who live in Paris!

After I read it to him once, he wanted to read it to me

Being very gentle with his new pirate ship all the way from Egypt where Auntie Robyn lives!!

Say 'Pirate Ship!' He was super excited! It will look great in his new room - Thanks Auntie Robyn!




1 comment:

  1. Good job, Amy, on capturing these lovely photos! Andrew looks truly THRILLED with his gifts, almost like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete