Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mr. Opinionated

This morning I woke up and threw my hair up into a messy bun and walked out into the living room where the boys were playing. Andrew looks up at me and the first thing out of his mouth was: "I don't like your hair." Gee thanks

He also told Rob the other day: "I don't like this rental house" Rob asked him why not.
Andrew replied: " because there are not any bunk beds."

At their rental house in Florida where they stayed for a month Andrew had bunk beds. Once we move to Idaho into the new house Andrew has been told that he will get bunk beds in his new room. Needless to say, he is over this rental and is ready to move onto his new house.

4 comments:

  1. Great blog, Amy! Looks great; love the pictures and you are doing a great job "journaling" your days so far. Very enjoyable to read! Good luck in NC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLOL! Yes, I concur, great blog....keep it coming. Boy, are Andrew and James going to dislike you when they're old enough to know what you're doing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Amy, I see what you mean about the 3 B's! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy,
    So glad you are doing this! Thank you! Tyffany

    ReplyDelete