Saturday, April 3, 2010

Birthday Cupcakes!

Yesterday was my 26th Birthday - yeah I know I'm OLD! I took the afternoon off and laid by the pool on a beautiful 86 degree day! Rob picked up some ice cream cupcakes from Coldstone, they were delish! Andrew couldn't wait to have one, all day he would ask: " Is it time to celebrate Auntie Amy's Birthday yet??" He would also tell us "My birthday is tomorrow" not quite Andrew. I'm going to make him a calendar so that he can cross off the days until his birthday and the days until the move to the new house with bunk beds.


MmmMMM ice cream cupcakes - who knew?!

I don't think Andrew liked them one bit;)

Andrew was asking for help to take the wrapper off the cupcakes - he was thrilled to find out it was actually a chocolate shell that he could eat!

James was in sugar heaven! I couldn't resist putting a little frosting on his nose - he thought it was pretty funny

1 comment:

  1. Hi Auntie Amy....I hope you got our singing Birthday phone call. I guess it was the last BHVC singing call. We are officially part of the Overlake family....feels more like a foster home than family...we'll see.
    I love all the pictures of the boys, you have already had quite a few adventures. I bet they were really glad the drive was over...it seems most kids don't like the long rides unless they are asleep!
    Now that I am signed on I will be checking in and keeping in touch....you're a great gal Amy!
    love carol and liz

    ReplyDelete