Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

For Easter Sunday we went to First Presbyterian Church for their morning service. Andrew really seemed to like the kids church, we had a hard time pulling him away. Afterward we came back to the apartment and let the boys hunt for their Easter baskets. They loved all the goodies they received - especially the candy! We were invited to some friends of Rob's for Easter lunch. There were a couple families there that Rob new from when he lived in Alaska. The family had an Easter egg hunt for all the kids and each one got their own bunny bag to collect their eggs in. Andrew wasn't too sure about it at first, but once I helped him find a few eggs, he was on a roll! 

It must have been a combination of the heat (85 degree day) and the sugar overload because as soon as we got home we ALL crashed and took a much needed afternoon nap! All-in-all it was a great day! Thank you to everyone who sent cards and treats for the boys, they are sure enjoying them!

Hunting for our baskets...is it under here??...

How about in here??...

I found it! I found it! It was in my closet!


Look at all the treats!


I found James basket too!

James wasn't quite sure what to think
Whoa! A car inside of an Easter Egg!!


James enjoying his Jelly beans


The magic of bubbles! I love James expression in this one



 I wish these next few turned out better - the boys faces were priceless!




 James got a Buzz and Woody with a rocket ship that lights up and talks!


Testing out his new Handy Manny toy


Going on an egg hunt


James says: I think there are some more over there...


Look at all my eggs!!!


I love this picture of James....he loved taking the eggs apart and putting them back together




Counting eggs. Andrew got quite a few with money in them



2 comments:

  1. what fun and great pictures Amy I never know who has the most fun with bubbles the kids or the adults-I love those little boy's. Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, LOVE the bubbles pictures! James is egg-static!

    ReplyDelete